Status at Rini and congresses & news
First, I hope that you all are safe and healthy! We currently all face our private and business challenges with the effect of Corona pandemic. At Rini most of our team is at work and as many parts are “made in Sweden” we have so far had little interruption in our ability to deliver products and support.
Since many exhibitions and congresses are cancelled the new Rini web site has got much more attention and improved our visibility in the global market.
Status for Rini scheduled congresses 2020
- ENT days Örebro, moved and new date is Sep 8-11
- Eye days Stockholm, May 27-29 is cancelled
- ESCRS Amsterdam, Oct 2-7, awaiting information on the COVID-19 situation
- MEDICA Düsseldorf, Nov 16-19, awaiting information on the COVID-19 situation
- RFOP Stockholm, Nov 26-27 is planned
I am especially happy to announce our new quality certification. Having been ISO9001 quality certified for many years Rini has now upgraded to ISO13485, the quality management systems specific for medical devices. This will facilitate product registration in many countries and meeting formal requirements in many tenders.
Finally let me ensure you that we are here to help our existing customers and welcome new with 100% commitment through this difficult period. Please let us know how we can assist you.